The Minnesota Five Cup Salad
This is a creamy fruit salad. It’s very easy to make, using just five ingredients!
Minnesota 5 Cup Salad
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cool whip or whipped cream
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup canned mandarins
- 1 cup canned pineapple pieces
- Optional: shredded chocolate on top, a banana, berries, shredded coconut
- Strain the fruit.
- Whip the cream or use Cool Whip.
- Measure all ingredients into a medium size bowl.
- Mix it all up.
- Place in the refrigerator for a couple of hours for the flavors to blend.
- Serve up! Shred chocolate or spread sprinkles on top if desired. A berry or two on top does a lot for presentation.
You can add more fruit if you like. I like to double the fruit and maybe add a sliced banana and some shredded coconut. Try using berries too! A raspberry on top is the perfect garnish.